Day 18. Thirty Facts About Myself


1. I love cats that I bring dry food almost every day when I go to work.
2. Black is my favorite color.
3. I’m a Liverpool FC fan, since Carlsberg was printed on their jersey.
4. I’m complicated.
5. I’m a loser.
6. I’m easily bored.
7. I’m not as special as I thought.
8. I hate people talking about themselves.
9. I hate talking about me.
10. I’m not good at small talk, actually, any kind of talk.
11. Lazy.
12. A major procrastinator.
13. Sometimes I’m an “S” type, sometimes “N” (MBTI).
14. I’m in my fucking 30’s when I wrote this.
15. I began to run out of words of what I was about to write.
16. Aries, but I think the “wedhus gembel” type of the kind.
17. I have Snake in my Chinese Zodiac.
18. I have “Senin Wage” in my Javanese Zodiac.
19. I hate apple polishers, although there’s probability that I may become one.
20. I’m not lucky in the field of dating.
21. I want to be rich as hell.
22. Sometimes I like red (just because I like Liverpool).
23. I have a dark side you don’t need to know.
24. I’m “anak yatim.”
25. My most favorite hobby is sleeping.
26. I once said to my crush (centuries ago), but got rejected.
27. Now I’m grateful of it.
28. I ever liked someone who’s physically not my type at all.
29. Now I realized that mostly I fell for losers. Why?
30. I try to be grateful every single day.






Comments