Day 25. Something Inspired of the 11th Image on My Phone

It's the picture of my cats at my parents' home! Yeay!!

One morning, I heard kitten-like cry next to my home, which was an empty garden. I woke up then looking for the source of the sound. There they were: under a banana tree laying a mother cat with three cute kittens, two of them were ginger and one was grey tabby. 

Long short story, the three kittens grew up, becoming adorable cats I've ever seen. Their name were Ming Ming, Gendon, and Tulus. However, one by one they gone and never going back home. First, it was Tulus, then Ming Ming. According to my mom, Gendon was rarely came home. I hope they're doing fine and healthy. They'll always be my babies. 

One more kitten was named Jabrik, a stray cat which one day asked for food in the backyard. He got along well with Ming Ming, Gendon, and Tulus. Unfortunately, he was died because of (allegedly) poisoned. My heart broke as soon as I heard the news from mom. May you rest in the best place afterlife, Jabrik.

Comments