Day 26. My f****n' School


To be honest, writing about school make my stomach lurch. I don't think being at school was the best moment in my life. If I could just skip that process, I definitely would. Somehow, I've gone through it. I made it, alive and kicking.

Maybe the best moment when I was a school girl was when some friends who love soccer and I made joke about each other's favorite team. For that, I was surely an easy target to bully because I was (and am, and will always be) a Liverpool fan. It's surely a club full of history, as well as.. tragedy. Lol.

At that time, Liverpool was such a mediocre club, which only won 2005 Champions League yet failed to succeed in Premier League Campaign. However, I was not angry because I thought of it as joke and nothing serious. No hard feeling about that. Just like when I gradually walked away from the past and not willing to look back.

Comments